Our Wildcrafted Sea Moss is sourced by sustainable organic certified aquaculture farmers in the protected waters of Saint Lucia. These waters are rich in nutrients charged by the nearby volcanic lands which make our sea moss of the highest quality.
Adding Sea Moss to your everyday routine can help to increase your overall health, especially hormonal function in the body. It has been used in a holistic approach by our ancestors, passed on in a family for generations.
Sea moss benefits include potential support for healthy muscle and nerve function, muscle growth and recovery, promotes healthy testosterone levels, and supports thyroid functioning, digestive health, joint health, and overall health and well-being due to its rich mineral and antioxidant content.
-1 month supply- 60 capsules (2 x capsules a day)
-Contains 600 mg of 100% pure sea moss
-Consume 2 capsules daily with food for best results for a minimum of 1-2 months to see the first results
-Vegetarian friendly capsules made from cellulose
10 gram (g) serving of sea moss contains approximately these vitamins and minerals:
- Iodine: 470 mg
- calcium: 7.2 milligrams (mg)
- magnesium: 14.4 mg
- phosphorous: 15.7 mg
- potassium: 6.3 mg
- iron: 0.9 mg
- zinc: 0.2 mg
- copper: 0.02 mg
- manganese: 0.04 mg
Wildcrafted Sea Moss
- Supports recovery
- Wildcrafted Sea moss contains high levels of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that can help speed up recovery after any physical activity. This makes it an ideal supplement for those who engage in high-intensity training or weightlifting.
- High Mineral Content
- Sea Moss provides 98 out of the 102 minerals within the human body.
- Helps Improve Thyroid Function
- Sea moss is rich in iodine which helps to maintain healthy thyroid function. Iodine is recommended for people with hormonal imbalances, an autoimmune disease often caused by thyroid dysfunction. The thyroid uses iodine to produce hormones. It helps to regulate metabolism, weight loss, digestion, and mood, impacting the whole well-being of the body.
- Great for Sexual Health
- Sea Moss works as a natural aphrodisiac, helping to improve sex drive. It is also rich in Zinc, Vitamin E & Folate which helps with sperm production. Sea Moss can help to improve fertility in both males and females.
- Great for people on a plant-based diet
- Due to its high mineral and some protein content
- Promotes hydration
- Sea moss is a natural source of electrolytes, including potassium, which is important for maintaining hydration levels in the body. This is particularly important for gym-goers who lose a lot of fluid through sweating during their workouts.
- Supporting Weight Loss
- Due to the high mineral content of Sea Moss, it helps to create a feeling of fullness and works as an appetite suppressant. Daily Sea Moss supplementation supports weight loss.
- Improves Energy Levels
- Sea Moss helps maintain energy levels due to its high levels of B-group vitamins.
- Immunity Booster/ Respiratory Health
- Sea Moss is rich in amino acids, vitamin C, antioxidants, and antiviral and antimicrobial agents. These can help the body to fight off and prevent infections. Sea Moss is also a great expectorant meaning it helps to expel built-up mucus from the lungs, making it great for healing coughs and other respiratory issues.
- Nourishes the Skin
- Sea Moss can be used to soothe irritating skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and burns. Sea Moss has been known as ‘natures collagen’. Collagen is the protein that maintains smooth skin and silky hair.
- May Improve Mental/ Emotional Health
- Sea moss is rich in magnesium and potassium, known for improving anxiety and mental state. Both minerals play a key role in brain function to maintain your brain function and improve mood.
- Can Help with Radiation Poisoning
- Sea Moss is rich in iodine. Iodine is said to help treat the effects of radiation poisoning.
- Helps Improve Joint & Bone Health
- Wildcrafted Sea Moss is high in Omega-3, Calcium, Magnesium, and Vitamin-K, all of which help to maintain healthy joints and bones. Sea moss also works as a powerful anti-inflammatory. It can be very beneficial for people suffering from joint issues, especially when on a vegan or vegetarian diet.